Pages

Sep 21, 2009

Monday... thats right isnt it?

well it's monday and I think its the last week of school... not to sure though...
I think the stress of school is finally starting to get to me so I'm taking a quick break to calm down.
I've found that I haven't been able to eat as much over the past couple of days so I've been concentrating on just making sure that I eat enough vegetables to keep me going. I shall survive though

I got my computer back today so I've been trying to put all the programms and stuff back on so that it will function like it used to

Me and Rozzy went to Jay Jays to get a new shirt for me today after school because they had a sale on and while we were there we saw Kieran and Zac who were doing who-knows-what.

I didnt get into the stupid gap year thing so now I have to figure out where I'm gonna work next year...

gaaaah I just want this year to end

Thats all for my complaining for today!

1 comment:

Rozzy said...

It's okay darl I had a crappy stressful day too... except for the shopping part. Cold Rock, yum yum!
Awesome ninja skills in hiding the icecream btw. ;)