Pages

Oct 20, 2009

Last day of class... ever... in my life

I just realised that today was actually the last day I will ever have a high school class again in my life.

Isn't that AWESOME!?

Plans for last week.

Today (Tuesday)- Maths tutoring, english assignments and working on my japanese oral.
Wednesday- English all day with a bit of Japanese oral
Thursday- JAPANESE ORAL!!!! then working on english and taking a fully clothed shower/brushing teeth in the science labs during one of my teachers classes. With full permission of course. This night will probably involve me not sleeping much as I will be working on english for a fair while.
Friday- LAT DAY OF SCHOOL!!! dressing up as pacman (well a ghost in my case) as the group
Saturday- EPIC REVISION as well as writing a maths cheat sheet
Sunday- Claire's birthday so we will be setting up for her 'james bond' themed night for quite a bit of the day.

After this, I will have a week of revision and then be going into the torturous (lol ignore my spelling) EXAM WEEK WITH ONE EXTRA DAY OF THE NEXT WEEK...

THEN,

I have formal in pretty much a month from now and then 2 days after that I'm off to Cairns for 10 days with all my little friends (I'm actually shorter than half of them)

Today in physics me and Iona did some excellent art work. As you can tell, we are professional artists.


We dubbed it 'The Lukazoid' in honour of our friend Luke that coincidentally was wagging the lesson.

Well I'm off to go do some work (kinda) so I shall sign out here!

BYE!

No comments: