Pages

Dec 9, 2009

Time for catching up

Okey dokey time to catch up on my laziness.

I arrived home from Cairns on the weekend to discover that my mum had graciously decided to clean my room for me :)

Cairns was AWESOME. It was seriously a great way to spend time with all my friends seeing as next year one of us is moving to Italy and the following year we split up all over the country.

Moving away is a pretty frightening thought actually. After living at home for the past 17 years I can’t even begin to imagine what it will be like to live by myself. Of course, I got a bit of practise in Cairns with just the four of us living in one little apartment without parents (YES!!!) but that was only for 10 days and we had our own share of disputes between some people.

All in all though it was a really good holiday. I don’t want to get too sentimental but I think it was the best way to farewell everyone.

Mum is thinking of moving away to another state next year so I’m going to have to find somewhere to live :(

that’s all for now!

~Emma

2 comments:

Nona-blu said...

naww now I'm sad... Dippers going to Italy, waaaaaah! :'(
Cairns was great. And there weren't too many disputes, right? Not with me anyway because I'm perfect. As everyone knows.
You can live with me next year! I wouldn't mind... the rest of my family might have reservations though lol

Emma's Land of Cupcakes said...

not all that many... but there was some tension now and again