Pages

Feb 7, 2010

[insert title]

(I re-read this a week after I wrote it and I can tell I was very tired when I wrote it… my grammar is horrible)

changes in red

OK. I am actually gonna make an effort to actually update this more regularly.

Why am I writing in italics you may ask? simply because I felt like it.

well, yesterday was two of my friends’ birthday parties. (they’re twins)

During the night I swapped clothes with one of my best friends and then swapped back, got lots of different types of alcohol spilled on me, became a footrest for about 7 people, got picked up (as in picked up off the ground) and spin spun around 4 times, got asked if I wanted to kiss someone and nearly fallen fell off a chair (keep in mind that I wasn't one of the ones drinking)

Today I cleaned my room and bought a translator. It’s not very good though so I’m going to return it tomorrow.

EDIT:

I just realised I completely forgot to complain. I mean that was the entire reason for actually writing this post. Well, I’ve been working at a bar at night time. Until 3am to be specific. Because of this my sleeping pattern has been totally messed up. To add to it all, I did a dance class yesterday (I haven’t done one is a while) so now I can barely move. The paaaaaain.

3 comments:

Nona-blu said...

lol who were you asked if you wanted to kiss?

Emma's Land of Cupcakes said...

billy... he was quite tipsy at the time though...

Nona-blu said...

haha that's pretty funny