Pages

Sep 17, 2009

just your average thursday morning

ok so once again I'm sitting in the library for my study lesson feeling totally unmotivated to do work. When me and Alex first turned on our laptops today, Alex's laptop had a pop up that said that it hadnt shut down properly and needed to continue shutting down. This happens quite often so it wasnt really a big deal. That is, until the laptop also started playing rather loud music.
Turns out that you can't mute computers while they are shuttung down... so we were trying desperately to cover the speakers so the music wasnt as loud.
but its all good now.

Yesterday I was on this awesome twilight hating site when I suddenly heard 'Thats not school work' from behind me. I totally freaked out when I realised that one of the strictest teachers in the school was standing behind me. I explained what the site was about and that I had actually been working for most of the day already. She read one line from the site, burst out laughing and asked me to send her the link.
When I emailed her the link for the twilight site I also send the link for mlia.
Later on when I walked past her classroom, she ran outsite and told me that she had been on both sites for the past 2 hours and couldnt stop laughing.
I now declare this teacher AWESOME.

No comments: