Pages

Sep 18, 2009

study once again

Once again here I am sitting in a study lesson. However, this one is actually because my biology teacher isnt here.

I'm sitting at a table with (in an anti-clockwise direction) Mathew, Ben, Scott, Nomi and Lachie and I can see Dipti and Carissa sitting at another table.

As I am me (totally unorganised), I mangaed to double book myself with babysitting this weekend.
One of the families has a girl that I teach ballet and this other wants me to take their kids to a show that I wanted to see anyway... I wont have to pay to go to the show AND I still get paid to babysit them. How awesome is that!

I spoke to Carissa and she said that she would be happy to babysit for the ballet girl's family so, I would have to say, that she just saved my life.

Thats all for now!

No comments: